Monday, June 21, 2010

moloko and a slovo.

pour a drink.
drink it.
pour a drink.
drink it.
this used to be me.

i'm not saying i don't drink anymore but i just don't really feel the need.
i will have a beer or two with friends, maybe once in a while a long island iced tea.

we can all admit i used to drink a bugger load. but we can all also admit that i fudged up. i wasn't working. i wasn't doing anything productive. all i cared about was socializing.

i would say wellingtons changed me, not the city itself but what i'm doing here. working, studying, meeting new people. it's good for me.
it's also my realization though of how much i was screwing myself up. and my mom.
my appreciation for her has grown immensly.

i'm alot better now. i dont have time to screw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment