Tuesday, April 20, 2010

hey you'se

sitting on the bus in akl city the other day, minding my own business.
then a bunch of kids hop on, blasting 50 cent from the poor speakers of there cellphone.
ok this annoyed me but i easily blocked it out.
what i couldn't block out was their grammar.
deciding to take a seat right behind me, i could hear everything they were saying.

e.g.
"aw you'se guys was so funny last night bro. when you'se was trying ta pick up those chicks ay"

"haha aw nah bro what was funny was when you'se were tryna have a skate but you'se got munted as bro cause you'se were so wasted"

ahhh my ears. my ears.
where do people pick up grammar like this i mean it would take like a split second longer to say "you guys" instead of "you'se".

and god, no wonder you weren't "picking up those chicks ay".

that is all.

3 comments:

  1. "then a bunch of kids hop* on"

    my grammar fail

    ReplyDelete
  2. another grammar fail: "there grammar"

    ps i like your character for your book ^^

    ReplyDelete