Wednesday, May 19, 2010

blanket man.

so, i was listening to the radio this morning on my way to class, wasn't really paying attention. eyes wandering all over the place as i skate round basin reserve. then on comes the news, and the first thing that snaps me out of my pointless daydream is hearing blanketman, guilty, cannabis and arrested all in one sentence. this intrigued me. the amount of times i have walked down courtenay place and seen blanket man with his rusty v can in one hand, a lighter in the other and that grin he has on his face that suggests he is nowhere near the world that surrounds me, is uncountable. and its only just now that police have done anything about it? he's a cool guy, never does anything to harm me, even though on the odd occasion i get "weirdo" or "dflkdfgurblegurble" yelled at me. have the police been leniant on him due to his "charming" tourist attraction or his wellington "cultural" status? i dont know, and i dont really care. i just find it really odd that its only now, after all these years, that he has actually been arrested and pleaded guilty on cannabis charges.

i just have one question, how does he charge his mp3? and don't say he's rich and lives in a mansion, he isn't and he doesn't.

that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment