Monday, May 31, 2010

the week that has been but still hasn't come.

Monday.
woke up with no feeling in my body whatsoever, wellington is getting really friggen cold.
also playing on my mind was the knowledge that my tutor was planning on showing the film 'Helvetica' today in design theory, i hate helvetica, it's just way too boring. buuut we watched it, and i loved it because it featured some pretty wonderful designers who were also opposed to the extent in which helvetica is being used in advertising and sign writing these days. so that made me happy.
i then went to work, monday isn't usually busy but good grief we were busy, but that's ok cause i had ravioli for dinner :]

This Morning.
woke up with a bit more bodily function thanks to my wonderful FREE heater.
now in class procrastinating a job bag due in two days, and excited for my new job bag which is corporate i.d YAY.

wednesday.
BEST.DAY.EVEEER! I get my new boots today from the army store, i have been paying them off and the day has finally arrived to pay the last $10! they are magical. will post picture a.s.a.p.

thursday.
nothing special going on here, uni, eat etc...

FRIDAY!
an even better day because.... RORY IS COMING! yay i havent seen this boy properly since i left akl to live here and hes coming! so im gonna take him to mighty mighty, then the mighty mighty markets on saturday and shopping and coffee, and all round happy times. i'm so friggen excited.

saturday.
see above.

sunday.
nothing.
work.

that is all.

3 comments:

  1. and i just got a text from jasmine saying she just booked flights to come down friday too. oh what a wonderful week it is going to be :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there Louise this is Sam just letting u know of my blog. of and funny that cause I was thinking whether to watch that documentary/movie "Helvetica" the other day since its on my hard drive. have a good one and its a cool blog u got here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh yay haha. i tried clicking on your other face but no such luck. and ty. watch helvetica it's definatley interesting :]

    ReplyDelete